CHI-RESOURCES Archives

ACM SIGCHI Resources (Mailing List)

CHI-RESOURCES@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
"ACM SIGCHI Resources (Mailing List)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2021 17:20:04 -0400
From:
Louis Rosenfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Hello; I'm pleased to announce that Rosenfeld Media has just published *Surveys
That Work <https://rosenfeldmedia.com/books/surveys-that-work/>: A
Practical Guide for Designing and Running Better Surveys* by Caroline
Jarrett, with a foreword
<https://rosenfeldmedia.com/books/surveys-that-work/details/foreword/> by
Steve Krug.

Blurb: *"Surveys That Work* explains a seven-step process for designing,
running, and reporting on a survey that gets accurate results. In a
no-nonsense style with plenty of examples about real-world compromises, the
book focuses on reducing the errors that make up Total Survey Error—a key
concept in survey methodology. If you are conducting a survey, this book is
a must-have." Read an excerpt here
<https://medium.com/rosenfeld-media/an-excerpt-from-our-newest-title-surveys-that-work-by-caroline-jarrett-95577050cab>
.

The book is available directly from Rosenfeld Media
<https://rosenfeldmedia.com/books/surveys-that-work/> (it will also be
available from Amazon and other booksellers in August).

Thank you!

Louis Rosenfeld :: /in/ <https://www.linkedin.com/in/louisrosenfeld/>
louisrosenfeld <https://www.linkedin.com/in/louisrosenfeld/> ::
@louisrosenfeld <https://twitter.com/louisrosenfeld> :: @rosenfeldmedia
<https://twitter.com/rosenfeldmedia> :: podcasts
<https://rosenfeldmedia.com/rosenfeld-review-podcast/>
*DesignOps Summit '21* :: virtual, Sep 29-Oct 1 :: designopssummit.com
new *Civic Design '21* :: virtual, Dec 8-10 :: civicdesignconf.com
*Advancing Research '22* :: hybrid, Mar 9-11 ::
advancingresearchconference.com
*Design at Scale '22* :: hybrid, Jun 8-10 :: designatscaleconf.com
*Communities* :: DesignOps/ResearchOps
<https://rosenfeldmedia.com/designops-community/> :: Advancing Research
<https://rosenfeldmedia.com/advancing-research-community/> :: Enterprise
Experience <https://rosenfeldmedia.com/enterprise-experience-community/>