PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2019 12:22:52 +0300
Sender:
ACM PODC Participants List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Alptekin Küpçü <[log in to unmask]>
Cryptography, Security & Privacy Research Group at KoƧ University has
one opening at the post-doctoral researcher level. Accepted applicants
may receive competitive salary, housing (accommodation) support,
health insurance, computer, travel support, and lunch meal card.

Your duties are performing research on cryptography, security, and
privacy in line with our research group's focus, and direct graduate
and undergraduate students in their research and teaching. The project
funding is related to cryptography, game theory and mechanism design,
and blockchain technologies.

Applicants are expected to have already obtained their Ph.D. degrees
in Computer Science or related discipline with a thesis topic related
to the duties above.

For more information about joining our group and projects, visit

https://crypto.ku.edu.tr/work-with-us/

Submit you application via email including

full CV,
sample publications,
a detailed research proposal,
and 2-3 reference letters sent directly by the referees.

https://mysite.ku.edu.tr/akupcu/

Application and start dates are flexible.