Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 00:09:44 -0500
From:
Richard Conn <[log in to unmask]>
During February 98, 50,031 files were transferred by users in 486
organizations from the main PAL site at wuarchive.wustl.edu.

During April 97 - February 98 (since the Ada mandate was dropped),
471,407 files were transferred by users in 5,311 organizations in
107 countries from the main PAL site at wuarchive.wustl.edu.

The PAL is currently funded by the Defense Information Systems
Agency.  For more information, see one of the main PAL websites
(these are duplicates of each other):

  http://wuarchive.wustl.edu/languages/ada/pal.html
or
  http://www.cdrom.com/pub/ada/pal.html

The PAL websites on wuarchive and cdrom have been revised.
Check out the new format for the PAL Card Catalog and the updated
PAL FAQ (particularly its long list of Ada-related websites).

Also, the 15th Edition of the Walnut Creek Ada CDROM has entered
fabrication.  It is a special edition for the 10th DoD Software
Technology Conference and will be distributed to all attendees.
This Ada CDROM will be available to the public in April 1998.
See the Walnut Creek CDROM website for details:
  http://www.cdrom.com/

Disclaimer: While I am the editor of the Walnut Creek Ada CDROMs,
I receive no income from their sale.

Richard Conn
PAL Manager
--