Sender:
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2020 14:22:52 +0100
From:
Marco Temperini <[log in to unmask]>
Dear colleague,
please find below the announcement of IEETeL2020,
11th edition of the workshop Interactive Environments and Emerging
Technologies for eLearning.

We will be co-located with the conference MIS4TEL (June 17-19 2020,
l'Aquila, Italy) and the workshop papers will be published in the
MIS4TEL Workshops proceedings (Springer Advances in Intelligent Systems
and Computing Series).

The IEETeL website is at https://sites.google.com/view/ieetel2020
CFP is below.
We hope you will find topics of your interest in our workshop, and will
like the idea of submitting a paper.

Please, if you think this call might interest some of your colleagues,
be so kind to forward this message. Many thanks!

Best wishes and regards
Malinka Ivanova,
Minoru Nakayama,
Marco Temperini (writing)

International workshop on
Interactive Environments and Emerging Technologies for eLearning
IEETeL
https://sites.google.com/view/ieetel2020/home

will be held in conjunction with
10th International Conference in Methodologies and Intelligent Systems
for Technology Enhanced Learning
L'Aquila (Italy),17th-19th June, 2020
https://www.mis4tel-conference.net/

Important dates
---------------
Submission deadline: February 23, 2020
Notification of acceptance: March 15, 2020
Camera ready papers: March 30, 2020

Topics of interest
------------------
* Web 2.0 Applications for Learning
* 3D Virtual Environments
* Semantic Web
* Adaptive and intuitive environments
* Personal Learning Environments
* Mobile learning environments and applications
* Augmented Reality Implementation
* Intelligent and smart applications
* Visual aspects
* Internet of things
* Security and privacy
* Learning Analytics
* Educational Data Mining
* Social-Collaborative Learning
* Peer Learning and Peer evaluation
* Assessment in education

For Authors
-----------
Please, submit your full paper in the Workshop on Interactive
Environments and Emerging Technologies for eLearning Submission Track of
the MIS4TEL submission site:
https://easychair.org/account/signin?l=JYZWIbPYMK5ohlBWDV8xda#. The full
paper is 8 pages, produced in the Springer AISC Template in PDF format:
Information about the format is available at:
https://www.mis4tel-conference.net/submission.

Organizers:
Malinka Ivanova, Technical University of Sofia
	email: [log in to unmask]
Minoru Nakayama, Tokyo Institute of Technology
	email: email: [log in to unmask]
MarcoTemperini, Sapienza University of Rome
	email: [log in to unmask]

Dr. Marco Temperini
Associate Professor
Dept. of Computer, Control and Management Engineering
Sapienza University, Rome, Italy