Sender:
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2020 01:49:13 +0000
From:
"Ilja Frissen, Prof." <[log in to unmask]>
[apologies for cross posting]

Dear HAID Community,

We have been keeping an eye on how the Coronavirus/COVID-19 situation has been developing. Given the events over the past 24 hours that indicate a serious risk, we have come to a point where it is more than prudent to postpone the meeting to a later date (to be determined).

We thank you for understanding the need for such a drastic step, but our main priority is everyone's well-being.

Ilja Frissen, Christian Frisson, and Vincent Levesque