Sender:
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 2020 13:36:00 -0600
From:
Francisco Ortega <[log in to unmask]>
 Hi all,

**Sorry for cross-posting **

Hello all, We are conducting a Fitts law study (in collaboration with Rob
Teather) --- If you will like to participate, please contact me here or
email me at [log in to unmask] , SUBJECT: Fitts law experiment.

This experiment analyzes different input methods on the Magic Leap One 1
and how they are affected by transparency. This is done through a 2D Fitts'
Law pointing task presented in 3D. The 3 inputs that we use are: the Touch
Pad, Raycast from the controller, and using either pointer finger.

Only requirements are a Magic Leap 1 updated to the latest software, the
Magic Leap Controller, and an Internet Connection.

If you are interested in participating please have each interested party
sign the consent form:  https://forms.gle/8foudzWwp14nzn4c9

Then provide us with the total number of participants so that we can
distribute the software and separate user IDs.This experiment analyzes
different input methods on the Magic Leap 1 and how they are affected by
transparency. This is done through a Fitts' Law pointing task presented in
3D. The 3 inputs that we use are: the Touch Pad, Raycast from the
controller, and using either pointer finger.

Thanks,
Francisco R. Ortega, Ph.D.
Computer Science - 3D User Interfaces
Assistant Professor, Colorado State  University
"No me quieras porque gané, necesito que me quieras para ganar" -- Marcelo
Bielsa