Sender:
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2021 21:06:46 -0500
From:
Kenneth Robert Fleischmann <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Colleagues,

Please see attached an opportunity for doctoral candidates and postdocs to
apply to participate in the CSST Summer Institute, a long-running
consortium to be held online this year from July 12-14.  I'll be a mentor
this year and would love to see applications from this group. Applications
at the link in the attached by May 24.

Best,

Ken

*Kenneth R. Fleischmann, Ph.D.* | Professor

Good Systems, a UT Grand Challenge <http://goodsystems.utexas.edu/> |
Founding Chair,
Executive Team

PIT-UN Social Justice Informatics Faculty Fellows Program
<http://sites.utexas.edu/socialjusticeinformatics/> | Lead Organizer

B.S.I./B.A. in Informatics
<https://ischool.utexas.edu/programs/informatics> | Founding Director
of Undergraduate Studies,
School of Information

M.S. in Information Security and Privacy
<https://msisp.ischool.utexas.edu/> | Chair,
Graduate Studies Committee

The University of Texas at Austin | School of Information

New Postdoc Opening (Future of Work/AI Ethics) in the UT-Austin
iSchool/Good Systems, a UT Grand Challenge -- please help spread the word!
<https://apply.interfolio.com/86497>