From:
Francisco Nunes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Francisco Nunes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2021 16:30:00 +0000
Hi,

We are preparing the next edition of the training course Learning From
Users: User Research Methods for Technology Design. The goal of the course
is to present participants to methods for learning about their users,
including interviews, observation, co-design, and methods for technology
assessment. The target audience consists of students and professionals of
design, engineering, or others with an interest in learning about their
users.

Details:
- Course information: http://bit.ly/LearningFromUsers
- Sessions: all Tuesdays and Wednesdays between February 16th and March 24th
- Schedule: 17:00 to 20:00 (GMT)
- Registration deadline: February 9th at http://bit.ly/LFUregistration

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers,