ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Sender:
acmwe_sc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2021 14:48:57 +0300
7bit
From:
Reyyan Ayfer <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Steering Committee Members,

I am so happy to be included in the email list because I feel great
following all the great work ongoing and all the improvements in the
processes and wonderful documentation.

I am hoping that you are happy, healthy! I wanted to thank you all and
send big virtual hugs. I wish we can get together in person somewhere,
some time in the future.

With my best regards.

Reyyan