ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2022 11:10:00 +0200
Sender:
acmwe_sc <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Nuria Castell Ariño <[log in to unmask]>
Dear all,

this morning we had the monthly follow up meeting with womENcourage 2023
organizers.

We have agreed to have just one file with all the meeting minutes
instead of one per each meeting.

You could find the file with all the minutes under the folder
"womENcourage2023/Meeting Minutes/".

We agreed on monthly meetings on the first Friday at 9:30 CET.

Rukiye, Bev, Dorota, Ruth, and me have been already invited for the
meetings (September 2022 - September 2023). Anyone else that would like
to join these meetings, please tell me and I will ask Letizia to send
the additional invitations. The platform used is Microsoft Teams.

Kind regards

Núria

Núria Castell Ariño
@NuriaCastell_A