From:
"Robert C. Leif" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert C. Leif
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 20:04:02 -0700
From: Bob Leif
Conference Chair SIGAda 2003

To: Comp.Lang.Ada and Team Ada Readership

Firstly pardon me for sending many of you two copies of the same note. I
expect that we will have a very interesting and educational conference and
the weather here in San Diego between 7-11 December 2003 will be excellent.
For details, please visit
http://www.acm.org/sigada/conf/sigada2003/SIGAda2003-CFP.htm. If you have
any questions except for those concerning the program, please e-mail them to
me at [log in to unmask] or call me at (619)582-0437.

One of the ways we have kept our conference affordable was to have local
organizations loan to us their computer projectors. I need help in
soliciting the use of at least two and preferably three projectors. I also
need volunteers for the local committee.

Parenthetically, my favorite place to visit in December is the San Diego
Wild Animal Park, which is different from the zoo. The design of Wild Animal
Park encloses the humans in an overhead light rail system and leaves the
animals free on the ground.