I'd like to draw your attention to the IPSN'20 abstract registration deadline on January 24th, 2020 AoE. I attached the latest Call for Papers here in this email, including the submission guideline details.
IPSN 2020 - Call for Demos and Posters
April 21-24, 2020
The 19th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN 2020) is a leading annual forum on research in networked sensing, information processing, and control, broadly defined. IPSN brings together researchers from academia, industry, and government to present and discuss recent advances in both theoretical and experimental research. Its scope includes signal and image processing, information and coding theory, databases and information management, distributed algorithms, networks and protocols, wireless communications, collaborative objects, the Internet of Things, machine learning, mobile and social sensing, and embedded systems design. Of special interest are contributions at the confluence of multiple of these areas.
Selection of demonstration and posters will be based on a short abstract, evaluated in terms of technical merit, innovation, and the potential to stimulate interesting discussions and exchange of ideas at the conference. Accepted abstracts will be published on IEEE Xplore as part of the main conference proceedings. At least one author of every accepted demonstration or poster abstract is required to register and attend the conference. The authors of accepted posters and demos will participate in a one-minute madness session to introduce their research to the IPSN audience in 60 seconds. The best poster and demo will receive an award.
Posters Poster abstracts should report on research work where at least some preliminary results are available, but they need not necessarily describe completed work. You will have a poster stand with a usable area of A1 (height x width) 59 cm x 84 cm (23 in x 33 in). If you have any questions, please contact the poster co-chairs: Jorge Ortiz (Rutgers University) and Raja Jurdak (Queensland University of Technology).
Demos Demo abstracts should describe both the technology being showcased as well as the user experience of the demo. Tables, power, and wireless connectivity will be provided. If a demo requires additional special arrangements, please describe them clearly in your submission using a separate third page (not part of the technical content of the abstract). The authors of the accepted demos will be invited to submit an optional short video together with the camera-ready version of the abstract. The videos will be linked from the conference program on the IPSN 2020 home page. If you have any questions, please contact the demo co-chairs: JeongGil Ko (Yonsei University) and Philipp Sommer (ABB, Switzerland).
* Submission Guidelines Posters and Demos must be submitted as a single PDF containing no more than 2 pages, including figures, tables, and references. The submission should be self-contained ready for publication, including the title, authors, institutional affiliations and contact information, abstract, main body, and references.
* Please DO NOT anonymize your submission.
* Poster abstracts should also include a thumbnail of the planned poster as a third page, which will be considered in the selection process.
* Demonstration abstracts should clearly describe special arrangements required for the actual demo as a third page (see above).
* To submit a poster abstract, please add "Poster Abstract:" at the beginning of the manuscript's title.
* To submit a demo abstract, please add "Demo Abstract:" at the beginning of the manuscript's title.
* Poster and demonstration abstracts should be submitted as PDF files and be formatted using the standard LaTeX formats using the 2017 ACM Master article template<https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template>
Poster and Demo Submission: January 24, 2020 11:59pm AoE
Notification of Acceptance: February 7, 2020
For news of CHI books, courses & software, join CHI-RESOURCES
mailto: [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe from CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS send an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]
For further details of CHI lists see http://listserv.acm.org