Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2021 13:55:17 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Sihang Qiu <[log in to unmask]>
BHCC 2021 - Third symposium on Biases in Human Computation and Crowdsourcing, 10 - 12 November 2021, Delft, Netherlands (Online)

*Registration*

Registration is now live for BHCC 2021: https://www.bhcc-symposium.com/registration
Registration is free and we welcome everyone to participate. Register before 25th October 2021 and be eligible to receive a cool BHCC 2021 welcome package. Only available for the first 50 registrations!

*Program*

An overview of BHCC 2021 Program is available here: https://www.bhcc-symposium.com/program
On this page, you can find the details about BHCC Social Events, Interdisciplinary Panel on "Open Science & Good Research Practice", and the full schedule.

*Invited Speakers*

https://www.bhcc-symposium.com/invited-speakers
- Ming Yin, Purdue University
- Saiph Savage, Northeastern University
- Alexandra Olteanu, Microsoft

*Accepted Papers and Abstracts*

View the list of accepted papers and abstracts: https://www.bhcc-symposium.com/program/accepted-papers-and-abstracts

*Related Events*

Please check out the workshop at ACM CSCW 2021: Investigating and Mitigating Biases in Crowdsourced Data on 23 October 2021!
https://sites.google.com/view/biases-in-crowdsourced-data