From:
SOUPS Publicity <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SOUPS Publicity <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 2020 16:05:19 +1000
[image: safe_image.png]

SOUPS 2020 <https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2020> workshop, poster,
lightning talk, and Karat Award deadlines have been extended to *June 25*:
(The conference website will be updated soon)

Interested in participating? Submit a poster
<https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2020/call-for-posters>, lightning
talk proposal
<https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2020/call-for-lightning-talks>,
or workshop
paper
<https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2020/call-for-workshops-submissions>
 by *Thursday, June 25, 2020 *Anywhere on Earth.

Submit your nominations for the John Karat Usable Privacy and Security
Student Research Award
<https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2020/karat-call-for-nominations>
by *Thursday,
June 25, 2020 *Anywhere on Earth.

*Submit to a Workshop!* Submit your work to one of the outstanding SOUPS
2020 workshops:

   - *Who Are You!? Adventures in Authentication (WAY 2020)
   <https://wayworkshop.org/>*
   - *Workshop on Inclusive Privacy and Security (WIPS 2020)
   <http://inclusiveprivacy.org/workshops/wips2020.html>*
   - *Workshop on Security Information Workers (WSIW 2020)
   <https://wsiw2020.sec.uni-hannover.de/>*

*Propose a Poster Abstract
<https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2020/call-for-posters>!* High-quality
poster presentations are an integral part of SOUPS. We seek poster
abstracts describing recent or ongoing research related to usable privacy
and security. We look forward to an exceptionally diverse, inclusive, and
interesting poster session.

*Pitch a Lightning Talk
<https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2020/call-for-lightning-talks>!* Anyone
is welcome to propose a five-minute lightning talk, and we strongly
encourage students to do so. This is a great opportunity to present your
research interests to the community, generate hallway conversation, and
receive helpful feedback.

*Nominate a Student for a Karat Award
<https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2020/karat-call-for-nominations>!* The
John Karat Usable Privacy and Security Student Research Award will be
presented to a graduate student based on their research in usable privacy
and security, their efforts to mentor others, and their community service
for usable privacy and security.

The Sixteenth Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security (SOUPS 2020)
<https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2020> will take place August 9–11,
2020, at the Boston Marriott Copley Place in Boston, MA, USA. SOUPS.

USENIX’s response to the evolving Coronavirus/COVID-19 situation is
available here:
https://www.usenix.org/conferences/coronavirus

This email address is not regularly monitored.  For contact information and
additional details for SOUPS 2020, please visit the conference website:
https://www.usenix.org/conference/soups2020