From:
Christoph Bartneck <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christoph Bartneck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 2020 12:05:53 +1300
Hello,

The new HRI Podcast episode is available!

Title: There is method to the madness

https://www.human-robot-interaction.org/2020/12/18/there-is-method-to-the-madness/ <https://www.human-robot-interaction.org/2020/12/18/there-is-method-to-the-madness/>

Summary: The success of Human Robot Interaction depends on utilizing our understanding of the interaction between humans and robots in the development of new technology. These new technologies then need to be rigorously tested to proof their benefit. In other words, it is time for an HRI study. In this episode we will discuss some of the major decision you need to make when designing a study with Tony Belpaeme who recently published a book chapter entitled “Advice to new human-robot interaction researchers”. Choose wisely, for while the true study will bring you knowledge, the false study will take it from you.

Share and enjoy!
/c