Sender:
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 2020 15:55:47 +0000
From:
Rob Teather <[log in to unmask]>
*Apologies for cross-posting*

ACM Virtual Reality and Software Technology (VRST) 2020 is around the corner!

Registration is now available for VRST 2020!!!! http://vrst.acm.org/vrst2020/

ACM VRST 2020 is packed with amazing content. We have amazing keynotes (Mary Whitton and Doug Bowman). http://vrst.acm.org/vrst2020/?page_id=515

We know that online conferences are not the same but if possible, please support the authors presenting. You can attend for as low at 50 dollars (before Oct 26).

Registration costs are much lower than in typical years due to the virtual presentation format. We opted for a primarily author-supported model for VRST 2020, similar to other recent online conferences. This allows a lower general attendee rate, which increases the number of attendees who can view your work at the conference. This means that you can send a few grad students for a very low cost.

Please register at your earliest convenience. We look forward to seeing you (virtually!) at VRST 2020.

Registration Link: https://vrst.acm.org/vrst2020/?page_id=113

If you have any questions, please email the general chairs [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or myself ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Author Registration

Attendee (before Oct. 26)

Attendee (After Oct. 26)

ACM Member

$300

$50

$100

Non-Member

$400

$60

$120

Thanks,
Rob

--
Robert J. Teather, PhD
Assistant Professor

This email contains links to content or websites. Always be cautious when clicking on external links or attachments. If in doubt, please forward suspicious emails to [log in to unmask]

-----End of Disclaimer-----