From:
Carla Nave <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carla Nave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2019 10:59:36 +0100
Dear colleagues,

I would like to ask for your help by responding to this short questionnaire
(it takes about 10 minutes to fill in) designed to explore how the general
public understands emotions and related concepts.

https://forms.gle/41NrT1BSuP2b6Uu88

If you are interested in the results, please let me know and I will send
you the results as soon as they are available.
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Carla Nave