From:
Andrii Matviienko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrii Matviienko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2020 09:54:13 +0000
Dear colleagues,

In the second week of May 2020 (11-15th), we are organizing a SIGCHI International HCI Summer School on Cycling. The summer school focuses on bringing the HCI cycling community from both academia and industry together to discuss and explore the design space and interaction methods for technological augmentation of bicycles and helmets. Every day of the summer school will include a keynote, an interactive workshop, a bicycle tour, an industrial talk and discussions. All of these activities will be organized under a cycling-related theme of the day, which include scenic cycling, urban cycling, accessible cycling, and safe cycling.

During our cycling tours we will explore different areas of North-Western Germany, including Oldenburg, Bremen, Quakenbrück and Münster, and will try out the prototypes on-the-go. You are also welcome to bring your own prototypes and devices to the summer school for exploration. The rides are not focused on the heavy cycling and are meant to give us an additional opportunity to network, further discuss their ideas, and enjoy the beautiful scenery of North-Western Germany.

Come and cycle with us! It’s gonna be fun: https://cycling.offis.de<https://cycling.offis.de/>

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me: [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

Andrii Matviienko

---

M.Sc. Andrii Matviienko

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter | Research Assistant Universität Oldenburg - Department für Informatik Medieninformatik und Multimedia-Systeme

Escherweg 2 - 26121 Oldenburg - Germany

Phone / Fax.: +49 441 9722731

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]