From:
Mariacarla Staffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mariacarla Staffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 2020 17:04:07 +0200
[Apologies for multiple postings of this announcement]

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

We hope you're all doing well, in good health and protected.
Despite the current outbreak of COVID-19 virus and related restrictions,
our community still continue promoting research in the field of Robotics to
share new ideas and results.

We are thus pleased to invite to submit to the 4th Edition of the Workshop
on Behavior Adaptation, Interaction and Learning for Assistive Robotics
(BAILAR2020 - http://www.cogrobotics.unina.it/bailar2020/index.php), as
part of the 29th IEEE International Conference on Robot and Human
Interactive Communication (Ro-MAN2020) that will be held in Naples, Italy
from August 31 to September 4, 2020.

We would like to reassure authors that, independently of any potential
restriction due to the COVID-19 situation, we will setup the workshop for
either in person or remotely, following the guidelines and procedure of the
main Ro-MAN conference.

We look forward to see you in person or remotely.

Read attached further information, and please do not hesitate to contact us
if you have any questions.

Sincerely yours,
BAILAR2020's Organizing Committee

--