From:
Sayan Sarcar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sayan Sarcar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jun 2020 17:18:39 +0900
The ACM SIGCHI Chapter Website Award serves as a recognition for your
effort to curate your chapter journey and fulfill your role to serve the
community.
We also hope the SIGCHI Local Chapter Website can be used to encourage
people to be inclusive beyond CHI. And also, it can serve as a touchpoint
for the community to participate in CHI and other SIGCHI activities.
We invite all SIGCHI Local Chapters to submit their entries to the 2020 ACM
SIGCHI Chapter Website Award. The winner will receive a certificate of
recognition from the ACM SIGCHI Chapter. We will feature you to ACM SIGCHI
Chapter Page, Chapter Newsletter, and Chapter Social Media.
This event is organized by the SIGCHI Local Chapter Community. Any
inquiries related to ACM SIGCHI Chapter, please contact: Eunice Sari, ACM
SIGCHI VP of Chapter at [log in to unmask]

Important Dates
02 June - Registration Open
11 June - Registration Closed
12 June - Review Process
20 June - Announcement of the Winner

How to Submit
Submit an entry for the ACM SIGCHI Chapter Website Award by completing the
registration form (bit.ly/SIGCHI-Chapter-Award20
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FSIGCHI-Chapter-Award20%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR0AZ53q2nRWX3vaC33B8U974ZnlZ50BcSX23MLuqWNcL69HVdSE4nllOFE&h=AT2cbY243kSACmWvz8kWb9J3LiZ4ip4Sf6dc8SJRVAnWojSEdBt5LrK1vlSQ4tnX4PoweRhS0vYdWWGnaT0nLt1ggyjr1SN6GbPYpWuxM9RYZdPXbbXX-V7ng3C2LtTfB4YiS-JtUyLCUIr9cL1el_4SV39oaH5c-wg>)
by 11 June 2020. We kindly ask you to provide:
- Chapter basic information.
- A short essay about your Chapter website, addressing the five Reviewing
Criteria (500-1,000 words).
- In case you need to provide specific details in your website, but the
website is written in your local language, we welcome you to upload the key
translation along with your submission in the form (PDF file).

Criteria of Submission
CREATIVITY: The website should reflect the chapter’s unique out-of-the-box
thinking about their community.
INSIGHTFULNESS: The website should provide insightful content on how the
community members work together with different stakeholders, i.e.
university, students, academics and practitioners
CONTENT/INFORMATION: The website should describe the chapter in a very
thoughtful, informative, clear, and concise way.
FULFILLED GOALS: The website should describe the chapter’s goals clearly,
including their plans and efforts to meet its objectives.
ACCESSIBILITY: The website should provide accessible assistance to make
sure people perceive, understand, navigate, and interact with the web and
its content.

Committee Members
Auzi Asfarian: [log in to unmask]
Pranjal Jain: [log in to unmask]