From:
Surya Kallumadi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Surya Kallumadi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jun 2020 17:52:59 -0400
*We are pleased to invite you to the ICWSM 2020 Data Challenge workshop on
Online Safety*

*When?*
The workshop will be held on Monday, June 08, 9.00 am- 3:30 pm EST.

*WORKSHOP REGISTRATION AND ATTENDANCE*There is no registration fee to
attend the virtual workshop. The workshop will be held via Zoom web
conferencing service.

Please fill in the following form to attend the workshop:
https://forms.gle/41bCKmqreVgkwjd1A
We will send the Zoom connection details to registrants.

*Workshop overview:*

ICWSM <https://www.icwsm.org/2020/index.html> 2020 is hosting the first
ICWSM data challenge to bring together researchers from across disciplines to
solve societally-relevant problems together as a community. This will be
enabled by fostering collaboration and exchange of ideas in a structured
setting. This year’s data challenge theme is Safety. To achieve this, we
invite participants to work on two pertinent datasets in the areas of
Misinformation
and Abusive behavior in social media.

Workshop URL:  https://sites.google.com/view/icwsm2020datachallenge/home