ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Natasa Milic-Frayling <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Natasa Milic-Frayling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2018 23:30:17 +0000
Bev, All,

The Steering Committee needs to create/review the proposal template before we announce it.

In the  newsletter and in our tweets/facebook/web site, we need to provide a link to the template.

Best regards,

Natasa