PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Alptekin Küpçü <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2012 16:32:24 +0300
Please distribute to junior and senior students as well as M.Sc.
students. Thank you.

----

Want to store your data online securely? Want a fair Internet? What
about outsourcing your job while still being assured of the result?

If you want to secure the cloud through the use of provable
cryptographic techniques, then you should definitely apply to the
Cryptography, Security & Privacy Research Group at Koç University,
İstanbul, Turkey. We have multiple openings for both M.Sc. and Ph.D.
level applications. All accepted applicants will receive competitive
scholarships.

Koç University has a beautiful campus in the middle of a forest, with
a nice view of the Black Sea and the Bosporus, and is close to the
İstanbul city center. The application deadline is 15th of April for
early applications and 15th of June for late applications.

For more information about our group, visit
https://crypto.ku.edu.tr

For applying online, and questions about the application-process, visit
http://gsse.ku.edu.tr

For summer internship opportunities, visit
http://kusrp.ku.edu.tr

For questions, contact Asst. Prof. Alptekin Küpçü
http://home.ku.edu.tr/~akupcu

write to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
or click the following link:
http://listserv.acm.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ACMLPX.EXE?SUBED1=PODC&A=1