From:
Simone Kriglstein <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Simone Kriglstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2020 10:59:04 +0200
Dear friends of TEI,

***Sorry for cross-posting***

We are all aware of the current difficulty in planning conferences. Many
of us had to cancel studies or even cannot access their labs. Moreover,
we do not know how the travel situation is developing over the next few
months.

However, the TEI’21 organisation team is very excited to plan a physical
TEI in Salzburg. Of course, if the circumstances require it, we may
switch to an alternative way to present our research and to meet with
our lovely TEI community. So please do not hesitate to submit. We will
find ways to run TEI’21 in a way that best fits the future situation.

Here, we are happy to invite you to submit to the 15th ACM conference on
Tangible, Embedded, and Embodied Interaction (see
https://tei.acm.org/2021/papers/ )!

IMPORTANT DATES:

* July 24, 2020, midnight AoE : Abstract submission deadline
* August 7, 2020, midnight AoE: Papers submission deadline
* October 9, 2020: Notification of acceptance
* February 14-17, 2021: TEI conference in Salzburg, Austria

IMPORTANT: TEI2021 will fully switch to the new ACM workflow for
submission templates and published papers (see
https://www.acm.org/publications/taps/word-template-workflow). This
requires the use of a new one-column submission template, while the
final two-column paper will only to be rendered for publication after
acceptance.

The according calls for Work-in-Progress, Pictorials and the Graduate
Student Consortium, as well as Studios & Workshops, Art & Performances
and Student Design Challenge will be announced soon.

We would truly appreciate it if you could share this cfp widely within
your own organisation and (social) networks. And we are highly looking
forward to seeing you, hopefully physically or if that’s not possible
virtually - at a wonderful TEI2021 in Salzburg, Austria!

Your TEI’21 Program Chairs
Ian Oakley and Katrin Wolf