From:
James Young <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 2021 08:28:58 -0600
=======================================

IEEE RO-MAN 2021 (virtual)  -  call for papers

=======================================

===Important dates   (FULL PAPERS)===

Submission Deadline:  March 21, 2021

Notification of Acceptance:  May 25, 2021

Final Submission: June 20, 2021

Conference dates: August 8 - 12, 2021

We are pleased to announce the Call for Papers for IEEE RO-MAN 2021 (**will
be held virtually**), with the theme =“Trustworthiness and Cooperation”=.
Topics of interest include innovative results, latest developments and
future perspectives relating to robot and human interactive communication.
For a full list and more detail, visit https://ro-man2021.org/callforpapers/

We do not know what the summer of 2021 will bring in terms of global travel
restrictions, local gathering norms, and personal desires to risk venturing
from our respective bubbles. Given the uncertainties, we have decided to
hold this conference virtually. But no matter the format, the Organizing
Committee for RO-MAN 2021 is committed to delivering a rich and dynamic
conference.

===Full Papers===

Authors should submit their papers electronically in PDF format via
Papercept (https://ras.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl); *NOTE*
that all authors must be registered in the system ahead of time.
Submissions can be 6-8 pages in length (including references), where 6
pages are standard with 2 additional pages allowed with an extra charge at
publication time. Papers do not need to be anonymized.

All papers submitted to RO-MAN 2021 will be reviewed by at least two
external (anonymous) reviewers. If the paper is accepted, the authors will
submit a revised ("camera-ready") version. The review process is managed by
the program chair, the program co-chairs, the editors, and the conference
associate editors.

Authors should use the US Letter format templates provided by the
electronic submission system (
https://ras.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl).

===Organizers===

General Chairs

Stephen L. Smith, University of Waterloo, Canada

Machiel Van der Loos, University of British Columbia, Canada

General Co-Chair

Kerstin Dautenhahn, University of Waterloo, Canada

Program Chairs

Praminda Caleb-Solly, UWE Bristol, UK

Michelle Johnson, University of Pennsylvania, USA

Kazuyoshi Wada, Associate Professor, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Japan

--
James E. Young, PhD
Associate Professor