From:
Craig Spannring <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig Spannring <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 10:40:26 -0600
Richard Conn writes:
 > Just check out http://communities.msn.com/ and enter one of the communities
 > and read the online help to see.

But that's the whole point, what I can see from a Unix platform
doesn't impress me.  I'm assuming you get a much bigger and better
view from Windows, but a Unix user can't ever find out.  From a Unix
perspective it looks like it only offers web pages, chat groups, and
message and file archives.  That's not exactly a unique set of
offerings.

If I'm missing something could you summarize the capabilities and save
me the time and effort of buying/borrowing/stealing a Windows box?