From:
MoCS 2021 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MoCS 2021 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2021 11:09:42 +0200
Greetings Research Fellow Fellow Researcher!

I don't know you, and you don't know me, but if you received this mail
you may be interested in publishing an article!

Yeah! This is a Call For Papers for the "11th Workshop on Management of
Cloud and Smart City Systems" (MoCS 2021) which will be held in Athens,
Greece September 5, 2021.

MoCS will be Part of the 26th IEEE Symposium on Computers and
Communications (ISCC 2021) conference.

Before deleting this e-mail, take a look at least at the reasons why you
should consider submitting your work to us!
- Accepted papers will be included in the ISCC 2021 Conference
Proceedings (Indexed by Scopus and WebOfScience!);
- Accepted papers will be included in the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library;
- Best Paper Award will be presented;
- MoCS is a decade-old Workshop held in the quarter-century-old ISCC
Conference, it doesn't get better than this!

On a more serious note, those are some of the topics we are interested
in:

        * Human-enabled Edge Computing (HEC) paradigm.
        * Cloud to Edge continuum.
        * Edge data center deployment in urban environments.
        * AI-driven models, architectures, and frameworks for edge
computing.
        * Design and evaluation tools for scalability and efficient resource
allocation in smart cities.
        * Blockchain solutions for secure and reliable transactions between
the
counterparts in data sharing/trading.
        * Security and privacy techniques to cloud/edge-based smart city
applications.
        * Post-quantum security and privacy for smart city applications.

You can find more topics on our website:
https://sites.google.com/view/mocs-2021/
And this is the link to our CFP:
http://www.wikicfp.com/cfp/servlet/event.showcfp?eventid=133748

Make sure to follow us on Twitter @cfp_mocs2021 for updates, news, and