From:
"Pierre F. Tiako" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pierre F. Tiako
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2021 18:02:08 -0500
[Apologies if you receive multiple copies]
--- 1st Call for Abstracts and Papers -------------
2021 OkIP International Conference on Electronic Commerce and Applications
(CECA)
MNTC Conference Center, Oklahoma City, OK, USA & Online
November 15-18, 2021
https://eventutor.com/e/CECA001

Oklahoma International Publishing (OkIP) is pleased to host the 1st
International Conference on Electronic Commerce and Applications (CECA).
The conference aims to bring together scholars from different disciplinary
backgrounds to emphasize the dissemination of ongoing research and
development in the field. Proposals are solicited describing original works
in fields below and related technologies. CECA will include a peer-reviewed
program of technical, industrial, and poster sessions.
Accepted and presented full papers from the tracks below will be published
by OkIP and submitted for indexation in major abstract and citation
databases of peer-reviewed literature. Extended versions of best papers
will be considered for the inaugural issue of the International Journal of
Information Technology Research ISSN 1553-653X.

>> ECommerce(EC) Concepts
- EC Authentication | EC Strategy
- ECommerce Website Evaluation
- EC Implementation | EC Usability
- ECommerce Dynamic Pricing
- Digital Marketing | Perceived Risk
- Consumer Intention and Adoption
- Ecommerce Fraud Prevention
- Online Retailing
- Online Review Manipulation

>> EC Collaborative Approaches
- Group Purchasing
- ECommerce Collaborative Method
- B2B EC | B2C EC
- Decentralized Autonomous Organizations
- Cross-site Comparisons
- Crowdsourcing and Collective Intelligence
- Multi-Channel Retailing/Supply Chain
- Double Marginalization
- EC Logistics Relationship/Transportation
- Shared Economy Product and Service System
- Collaborative Filtering Algorithms

>> ECommerce Transactions
- Decentralized Financing and Payments
- Security in Banking Applications
- Security in Financial Applications
- Crowdfunding Donation and Reward
- Crowdfunding Lending and Equity
- Cryptocurrency | Bitcoin
- EC Financial Technologies
- Sharing Economy | Social Commerce
- Banking Information Security
- EC Technology Acceptance Model
- EC Diffusion of Innovation
- FinTech Innovation and Applications
- Mobile Commerce Adoption & Payment
- System Marginal Price

>> AI in ECommerce
- Smart Trading and Contract
- Theories and Approaches of Blockchain
- EC Innovations | EC Big Data
- Intelligent Recommendation Model
- eTrading Innovations
- Auction Theory | Algorithmic Trading
- EC Automated Agents | EC Commodification
- Bargaining and Negotiation
- Behavioral Models and Experiments
- Computational Social Choice
- Consumer Search and Online Behavior
- EC Data Mining | EC Marketization
- EC Game-Theoretic Models
- Product Matching | Economic Equilibrium
- Consumer Preferences and Decision Making
- Platform Price of Anarchy
- Trust and Reputation Modeling
- Revenue Optimization
- ECommerce Adoption and Adaptation Models
- Decision Support System of ECommerce
- ECommerce Demand Forecasting
- Clustering and Classification in ECommerce

>> ECommerce Security
- Digital Content Protection
- Information Security Issues
- Mobile Security | Database Security
- EC Privacy and Security
- Privacy Metrics and Control
- Continuous Authentication
- Decentralized Applications

>> EC Legal and Global Issues
- ECommerce Law | Cybersecurity Legal
- International Vendor
- Online Contracts | FinTech Regulation
- Online Consumer Protection
- Globalization & Cross-Border Issues
- Crowdfunding Regulations

>>ECommerce Applications
- eGovernment Processes and Applications
- mGovernment Processes and Applications
- ECommerce Cross-Border Exports
- ECommerce in Education
- Credit Card Fraud Detection
- Automated Drug Delivery Systems
- ECommerce in Healthcare
- New Generation Electronic Payment System
- Personal Credit Evaluation

>> Technical Research & Industry Contribution
- Full Paper: Accomplished research results (6 pages)
- Short Paper: Work in progress/fresh developments (3 pages)
- Poster/Journal First: Displayed/Oral presented (1 page)

>> Corporate Showcase & Exhibition
- Booth: Display product and/or service offerings (1 page)
- Oral: Present product and/or service offerings (1 page)

>> Student Poster & Career Fair
- Graduate & Doctoral: Peer-reviewed Poster (1 page)
- Undergraduate/High School: Selected Poster (1 page)
- Recruiter Booth: Product/Service & Job offerings (1 page)

>> Workshop, Tutorial, Forum & Panel
- Workshop, Tutorial & Tour: Proposal (1 page)
- Executive Forum, Panel & Talk: Proposal (1 page)

>> Important Dates:
- Submission: Aug 31, 2021
- Notification: Sep 26, 2021
- Conference: Nov 15-18, 2021

https://eventutor.com/event/9/page/18-committee

https://eventutor.com/event/4/page/9-venue

https://eventutor.com/event/4/page/4-conferences

>> For more information, submission details, and important dates visit:
https://eventutor.com/e/CECA001

Please feel free to contact us for any inquiry at:

--------
Pierre Tiako
2021 OkIP CECA General Chair