From:
Nora Castner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nora Castner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2021 09:07:38 +0100
Dear Researcher,

ETRA 2022, invites proposals and suggestions for *tutorials* from a wide
ranging topics. Since ETRA 2016, tutorials are part of the conference
being an important platform for the up-to-date knowledge sharing within
the eye tracking community. The tutorials will be held during 2022 ACM
Symposium on Eye tracking Research & Applications ETRA, June 8-11 2022
(https://etra.acm.org/2022).

Topics:
Any tutorial related to eye tracking or eye movement research within
the general theme of the conference. To align the topics with the
interests of ETRA participants, we now welcome suggestions of both
topics as well as suggestions for teachers. Tutorials can be half-day or
full-day.

Submission Form:
https://forms.gle/8LPmn8XYGnfknSsd6

Submission Deadline: