From:
Ricardo Campos <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ricardo Campos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 2020 15:51:10 +0000
The ongoing worldwide COVID-19 situation pushed ECIR 2020 organizers to make the conference an online event. We are committed to reward our amazing community and make ECIR 2020 open and fully available online.

 Do not forget to register for the online event until *April 12*. More information at: https://ecir2020.org/registration/.

The instructions on how to attend ECIR 2020 are available at:
 https://ecir2020.org/online-experience/ .

The online program is now online at: https://ecir2020.org/program/.

A few highlights about the program:
 - Keynotes will be in the afternoon to accommodate attendees from America and Asia.
 - Authors from Asia will present in the morning.
 - Authors from America will present in the afternoon.
 - Short and demo papers will be presented via a continuous video stream.

See you next week, online!
ECIR 2020 organizing committee