From:
Mithun Mukherjee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mithun Mukherjee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2020 09:36:16 +0800
[Apologies if you receive multiple copies of this message]

Note: The 5G World Forum has decided to make our 2020 event fully virtual to eliminate uncertainty in light of Covid-19 and to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our global community. With plenty of time to prepare, the goal is to make our virtual event as rich and comprehensive as our in-person events, including multiple tracks and exhibition opportunities for industry. Registration fees have been reduced, and we remain committed to the publication and indexing of all accepted and registered papers in IEEE Xplore. Stay tuned for the precise details of the virtual 5G World Forum!

IEEE 5G World Forum 2020 (5GWF'20)
http://ieee-wf-5g.org/
Theme: 5G and Beyond
10-12 September 2020

Organized by IEEE Future Networks Initiative and IEEE Bangalore Section and IEEE India Council

Registration fees for the 2020 IEEE 5G World Forum for authors and non-authors have been substantially reduced with the switch to a virtual conference. Please read the online registration form carefully.

Register now >> https://ieee-wf-5g.org/registration/

On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we would like to invite you to participate in the IEEE 5G World Forum 2020 (http://ieee-wf-5g.org/) to be held on 10-12 September 2020.

The global rollout of the 5th telecommunications generation is underway and there has never been a more critical time to convene, learn from each other, and create a dynamic, adaptable, and sustainable path forward!

5G systems should unveil a novel mobile network architecture that not only improves physical data rate, but also creates a new ecosystem allowing the deployment of novel services and applications. A key target is to build a novel network architecture that should support not only classical mobile broadband applications and services but also vertical industry (e.g. Intelligent Transport, Industrial IoTs, eHealth, etc.) and other 5G-based services.

This virtual conference aims to bring experts from industry, academia and research to exchange their vision as well as their achieved advances towards 5G, and encourage innovative cross-domain studies, research, early deployment and large-scale pilot showcases that address the challenges of 5G.

12 Plenary Keynotes,
20 Tutorials
Workshops with 29 papers + invited talks
100+ Technical Papers
Industry Panels
The Entrepreneurship and Innovations Forum
And the not-to-miss 2020 Worldwide 5G Industry Fora

A multitude of emerging and evolving technologies will underpin and interplay with 5G infrastructure and applications and services. The IEEE 5G WF provides Topical / Vertical tracks, each with a half- or full-day’s worth of presentations:

- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- 5G E-Health
- Vertical Testbeds
- Security and Privacy
- 5G and Smart Cities
- 5G Mission-Critical Solutions Public Safety
- 5G Technology That Fuels Massive IoT Growth
- Standards and Deployment
- 5G and Satellite
Much more

Register now >> https://ieee-wf-5g.org/registration/