From:
Anja Exler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anja Exler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2021 01:32:01 +0200
*International Conference on Activity and Behavior Computing*
Oct. 20th - 23rd, 2021, Knowledge Exchange Center (KX), Bangkok, Thailand

We welcome 4 categories of papers: regular papers, position papers,
survey papers, and challenge papers. The submitted papers are peer
reviewed by expert researchers, and accepted based on the research quality.
Accepted papers will be included in the Smart Innovation, Systems and
Technologies series of Springer books (Indexed in ISI Proceedings,
EI-Compendex, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink).
Selected papers will be invited to submit to the Pattern Recognition
Letters journal (5-Year Impact Factor: 2.350) and to International
Journal on Computer Vision and Signal Processing.

SCOPE
• Mobile sensor-based ABC
• Environmental sensor-based ABC
• Vision-based ABC
• Multimodal ABC
• Physical / semantic analysis of ABC
• Gait analysis
• Sleep analysis
• Emotion recognition / analysis
• ABC with deep learning
• ABC data mining
• Data collection
• ABC systems
• Interactive ABC
• Healthcare applications
• Sports applications
• Business applications
• Tools for industry
• ABC in the wild

CATEGORIES
• Regular papers: full technical contents which describe the accuracy
and performance of ABC Systems, real deployment cases or application of
new paradigms such as deep learning to ABC.
• Survey papers: new perspective or new challenges in ABC based on
literature survey. We do not welcome just compilations of existing
research, but do if it provides new research horizons.
• Challenge papers: we will provide a dataset and accept results for
activity recognition and papers describing the methods and the results.
Please see the Challenge Site (TBA) for details.
• Position papers: describe the challenges and future directions of ABC
based on problems that arise when systems are deployed in real settings.

IMPORTANT DATES
- [Challenge] Registration  :  Jul. 15th, 2021
- [Regular/Survey/Position] Paper submission :  Jul. 26th, 2021
- Review result: Aug. 27th, 2021
- Resubmission for conditionally accepted paper: Sep. 10th, 2021
- [Regular/Survey/Position/Challenge] Camera ready and Registration:
Sep. 17th, 2021
- Conference: Oct. 20th - 23rd, 2021

We are considering to hold the conference in hybrid or online style, but
will provide online participation at least.
More information and submission: https://abc-research.github.io/
<https://abc-research.github.io/>

FYI, also the Bento Activity Recognition Challenge will be held, too
(Published at a Springer book). More information here:
https://abc-research.github.io/bento2021/
<https://abc-research.github.io/bento2021/>