Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2020 08:28:30 +0000
Sender:
From:
FTC 2020 <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Colleague,

Hope this finds you well and healthy. The submission deadline has been extended till 1st May 2020 as we understand many are facing unexpected challenges at this time.
We are of course aware that the situation regarding COVID-19 is a cause for apprehension.
Hopefully, the coronavirus will not affect our conference schedule. We are prepared to offer virtual participation options, for anyone who cannot or chooses not to travel.

Online Submission System: https://saiconference.com/FTC2020/Submit

Best,
Supriya Kapoor
Conference Manager

Future Technologies Conference (FTC) 2020
5-6 November 2020 | Vancouver, Canada

We'd like to invite you to submit your papers/posters for the Future Technologies Conference (FTC) 2020 to be held from 5-6 November 2020 in Vancouver, Canada's most ethnically diverse city.

FTC attracts researchers, scientists and technologists from some of the top companies, universities, research firms and government agencies from around the world. Each paper will be reviewed by at least three regular PC members or two senior PC members. The decisions will take into account paper novelty, technical depth, elegance, practical or theoretic impact, and presentation.

The conference programme will include paper presentations, poster sessions and project demonstrations, along with prominent keynote speakers and industrial workshops. It is a very-well attended conference by industry, government, and academia to share information, network, explore ideas, and learn about emerging trends and today's hottest and most provocative technology topics.

Important Dates:
Paper Submission Due : 01 May 2020
Acceptance Notification : 15 May 2020
Camera Ready Submission : 15 June 2020
Conference Dates : 5-6 November 2020

Complete details are available on the conference website : http://saiconference.com/FTC

FTC 2020 proceedings will be will be published in Springer series "Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing" and submitted for indexing to ISI Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink. The publications within "Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing" are primarily proceedings of important conferences, symposia and congresses. They cover significant recent developments in the field, both of a foundational and applicable character.

FTC 2020 promises to provide the perfect setting for researchers and practitioners to reflect on the substantial progress made by the academic community over the last few years as well as to anticipate where we might head throughout the next few.

Looking forward to your submissions.

Regards,
Kohei Arai
Program Chair