Sender:
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2021 16:43:39 +0530
From:
Supriya Kapoor <[log in to unmask]>
*Future Technologies Conference (FTC) 202128-29 October 2021 *
*Vancouver, Canada// Virtual*

We'd like to invite you to submit your papers/posters for the Future
Technologies Conference (FTC) 2021 <https://saiconference.com/FTC> to be
held from 28-29 October 2021.

FTC attracts researchers, scientists and technologists from some of the top
companies, universities, research firms and government agencies from around
the world. Each paper will be reviewed by at least three regular PC members
or two senior PC members. The acceptance decisions will take into account
paper novelty, technical depth, elegance, practical or theoretical impact,
and presentation.

The conference programme will include paper presentations, along with
prominent keynote speakers, industrial workshops, roundtable discussions
and networking sessions. It is a very-well attended conference by industry,
government, and academia to share information, network, explore ideas, and
learn about emerging trends and today's hottest and most provocative
technology topics.

Important Dates:
Paper Submission Due : 01 April 2021
Acceptance Notification : 01 May 2021
Author Registration : 15 May 2021
Camera Ready Submission : 15 June 2021
Conference Dates : 28-29 October 2021

*IMPORTANT NOTE: In view of the COVID-19 uncertainty, we want to reassure
everyone that if travel is not feasible, you will be able to participate
online/virtually.*

Complete details are available on the conference website :
http://saiconference.com/FTC

FTC 2021 papers will be published in Springer series "Advances in
Intelligent Systems and Computing" and submitted for indexing to ISI
Proceedings, EI-Compendex, DBLP, SCOPUS, Google Scholar and Springerlink.
The publications within "Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing" are
primarily proceedings of important conferences, symposia and congresses.
They cover significant recent developments in the field, both of a
foundational and applicable character.

FTC 2021 promises to provide the perfect setting for researchers and
practitioners to reflect on the substantial progress made by the academic
community over the last few years as well as to anticipate where we might
head throughout the next few.

Looking forward to your submissions.

Regards,
Kohei Arai