Sender:
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 2021 14:57:00 +0000
From:
Chris Headleand <[log in to unmask]>
Last opportunity to register for CGVC (Computer Graphics and Visual Computing) 2021. This year's conference is hosted virtually at the University of Lincoln between the 8th and 9th of September. As a virtual conference, we have made "attendance only" tickets free of charge.

The full programme of talks is available here: https://cgvc.org.uk/CGVC2021/programme

And registration is here: https://cgvc.org.uk/CGVC2021/registration

For anyone interested, we are also hosting an in-person networking workshop at the University of Lincoln campus on the 10th. You can register for this at the same link.

Best,
Chris

Dr Chris Headleand
National Teaching Fellow
Director of Teaching and Learning
School of Computer Science
University of Lincoln

The University of Lincoln, UK, is the Modern University of the Year in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021. We are TEF-Gold rated and recognised for our high student satisfaction, award-winning industry links and world-leading research. Visit www.lincoln.ac.uk.

​
​
The University may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with its policies and English law. Further information can be found at: http://www.lincoln.ac.uk/legal.