Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 2021 16:03:34 +0100
Sender:
From:
Mariacarla Staffa <[log in to unmask]>
----------------------- Apologies for multiple postings
 ------------------------

Dear Colleagues,

We are very pleased to invite you to attend the 1st edition of ASIMOV Workshop
on “Adaptive Social Interaction and MOVement for assistive and
rehabilitation robotics”. The Workshop will be held the 12th of November in
conjunction with the Thirteenth International Conference on Social Robotics
(ICSR2021 <https://www.colips.org/conferences/icsr2021/wp/>), 10-13
November 2021, Singapore.

Please visit ASIMOV 2021 website
<https://sites.google.com/view/asimov-2021/home> at
https://sites.google.com/view/asimov-2021/home for detailed information.

If you intend to participate, please, take care to subscribe to our
Workshop via the registration link (https://www.eventnook.com/event/u71623)
available on the ICSR2021 website and to connect at the scheduled times to
the zoom link when it will be provided by the conference Gather.Town
Platform (https://gather.town/app/N7DiyREV7QwAIi59/ICSR2021).

Please consult our workshop website at
https://sites.google.com/view/asimov-2021/home for updates and news.

*Hope to see you soon at ASIMOV 2021! *

Kind regards,

Mariacarla Staffa

on behalf of ASIMOV Organizing Committee

[image: Schermata 2021-09-24 alle 16.48.16.png]

Mariacarla Staffa, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Science and Technologies, University of Naples "Parthenope"