From:
Jerry Alan Fails <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jerry Alan Fails <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2019 07:36:22 -0700
We invite submissions to the upcoming special issue of the Multimodal Technologies and Interaction Journal (MTI). The special issue is on Personal Health & Fitness Technologies and Games. The aim of this issue is to share research that relates to consumer-facing health and fitness technologies and/or games that benefit users from various perspectives. The deadline for submissions is July 31st, 2020. MTI is a relatively new international, Open Access journal (started in 2017) focused on human computer interaction and multimedia technologies with a strong editorial board.

You can find more details and instructions for submission at https://www.mdpi.com/journal/mti/special_issues/health_fitness_games

If you have a paper idea that you’d like to run by the special issue editors, feel free to reach out to either one of us. We’re happy to field questions. We’re excited about some of the papers we have lined up so far, but anticipate many other strong submissions. Feel free to pass along to colleagues who may be interested.

Sincerely,
The Special Issue Editors
Derek Hansen ([log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>), Associate Professor, Brigham Young University
Jerry Alan Fails ([log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>), Associate Professor, Boise State University