PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Alptekin Küpçü <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alptekin Küpçü <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2019 12:23:21 +0300
Cryptography, Security & Privacy Research Group at KoƧ University has
multiple openings at every level. Accepted applicants may receive
competitive scholarships including monthly stipend, tuition waiver,
housing (accommodation) support, health insurance, computer, travel
support, and lunch meal card.

Your duties include performing research on cryptography, security, and
privacy in line with our research group's focus, assist teaching, and
collaborate with other graduate and undergraduate students.

For applying online, and questions about the application-process for
M.Sc. and Ph.D. positions, visit

https://gsse.ku.edu.tr/en/admissions/application-requirements

All applications must be completed online. Applications with missing
documents will not be considered.

For more information about joining our group and projects, visit

https://crypto.ku.edu.tr/work-with-us/

Admission Requirements:

CV
Recommendation Letters (2 for MSc, 3 for Ph.D)
TOEFL (for those whose native language is not English, Internet Based:
Minimum Score 80)
GRE scores (required from non-Turkish nationals)
Official transcripts from all the universities attended
Statement of Purpose
Area of Interest Form filled online

https://gsse.ku.edu.tr/en/admissions/how-to-apply/