From:
"Cristiano.Storni" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cristiano.Storni
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2020 07:51:13 +0000
Dear All,

We are proud to announce that the preliminary program for PDC2020 is now
online! This year PDC will also be fully online, exploring participation(s)
otherwise and more sustainable formats for knowledge exchange in times of
global pandemics.

Call for Participation: 16th Participatory Design Conference:
Participation(s) Otherwise - Celebrating 30 years of PDC!
Manizales, Colombia June 15-19 2020 & ONLINE

The program comprises contributions in 3 languages (EN/ES/PT) and from 6
continents. We have 2 Keynotes, 11 Workshops (W),  32 Full Papers(FP),
35 Exploratory papers (EXP), 4 Conversations (C), 8 Beyond Academia cases
(BA), 20 Student Projects (SP), 1 Doctoral Colloquium and an online
exhibition with 9 Situated Actions (SA).

Programme:
http://www.pdc2020.org/overview-of-the-programme/

Registration is Open! Welcome
http://www.pdc2020.org/registration/