Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 2020 13:49:46 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Stacey Kuznetsov <[log in to unmask]>
We are seeking volunteers to serve as AC's and reviewers for the DIS 2021 Papers and Pictorials Track. We are happy to announce that the theme for the 2021 ACM Designing Interactive Systems (DIS) conference [https://dis.acm.org/2021/] will be “Nowhere and Everywhere” between June 28-July 2, 2021, because that is where the conference will be held. Full papers and pictorials published at DIS 2021 are ACM archival publications and will be made available through the ACM in the Digital Library.

Please fill out this form https://forms.gle/5JdxvXAhQwHx2pB58 if you are interested, or pass this on to researchers who you think would benefit from this opportunity. If you have any questions at all about what this process involves, feel free to ask the DIS TCP chairs at [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

Sean Follmer, Sarah Fox, Stacey Kuznetsov
Technical Paper Chairs