From:
Alessandra Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alessandra Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 2021 22:52:55 +0100
Description
------------------------------

The aim of this workshop is to give researchers from academia and industry
the possibility to discuss the inter- and multi- disciplinary nature of the
relationships between people and robots towards effective and long-lasting
collaborations. This workshop will provide a forum for the HRI and robotics
communities to explore successful human-robot interaction (HRI) to analyse
the different aspects of HRI that impact its success. A particular focus of
this workshop is to explore successful HRI by designing robots: 1) able to
autonomously sense and react to the situation, people and the environment
by integrating artificial intelligence (AI) techniques; 2) such that people
feel comfortable to interact with robots and trust them to reach intended
outcomes, and 3) by adhering to ethical and legal principles.

Website: https://sites.google.com/view/traits-hri

Main Conference Date: March 08–11, 2021

Workshop Date: March 12th, 2021 (Half-day)
How to Submit
------------------------------

Authors are invited to submit an extended abstract of 2 pages or full
papers up to 6 pages on original and unpublished research. We also invite
authors to submit 2 pages position papers.

All submitted papers will be reviewed by two reviewers.

The extended versions of the accepted papers will be invited to a SPECIAL
ISSUE (TBC).
Deadline for Paper Submission: February 21st, 2021

Paper Acceptance Notification: March 1st, 2021

Camera Ready Paper: March 6th, 2021

Authors should submit their papers formatted according to the ACM SIG
format, which is also used for contributions to the main conference. All
papers must be submitted in PDF format. Use the following templates to
create the paper and generate or export a PDF file: LaTeX
<https://www.acm.org/binaries/content/assets/publications/consolidated-tex-template/acmart-master.zip>,
on Overleaf
<https://www.overleaf.com/latex/templates/acm-conference-proceedings-master-template/pnrfvrrdbfwt>
or MS-Word
<https://www.acm.org/binaries/content/assets/publications/word_style/interim-template-style/interim-layout.docx>
.

Following HRI 2021 directives, we invite authors to prepare an anonymised
submission. Authors are expected to remove author and institutional
identities from the cover page, the acknowledgements section, and the PDF
meta-data. More information about how to anonymise your submission can be
found on the conference website
<https://humanrobotinteraction.org/2021/guidelines-for-anonymizing-submissions/>
.

Please contact Organising Committee for more information.
Organising Committee

Antonio Andriella, Institut de Robotica i Informatica Industrial,

Dr Alessandra Rossi, University of Naples Federico II, alessandra.rossi
@ieee.org

Prof Silvia Rossi, University of Naples Federico II, [log in to unmask]

Dr Anouk van Maris, Bristol Robotics Laboratory (UWE),

We are looking forward to your submission!