PODC Archives

ACM PODC Participants List

PODC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Othon Michail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Othon Michail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2017 10:50:30 +0000
There is a fully-funded PhD studentship available at the School of Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Computer Science of the University of Liverpool.

We are looking for very strong and highly motivated candidates. The PhD project will be primarily focused on the Theory and/or Engineering of Programmable Matter.

Deadline for applying: Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Interested candidates please contact me asap at [log in to unmask]

Best regards,

Othon Michail