Sender:
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2021 13:53:26 -0400
From:
Shruti Chandra <[log in to unmask]>
Dear all,

Towards broadening participation, we are pleased to offer free registration
to the IEEE International Conference on Robot and Human Interactive
Communication (RO-MAN) this year (Aug. 8-12) for those attending university
in selected countries.

If you are a:

   - First-time attendee, AND
   Attending university (B.Sc., M.Sc., PhD, Researcher) in countries listed
   in Band A (
   https://london.ac.uk/sites/default/files/leaflets/country-bands.pdf)
OR Additional
   Countries (https://bit.ly/3hYZku0)

Simply fill in this form, and we contact you by August 1st for a free
ticket. This program is limited to the first 50 applicants.

More info: https://ro-man2021.org/registration/
Apply here: http://websurvey.sfu.ca/survey/394166455

On behalf of the Inclusion@RO-MAN committee
Shruti Chandra