Sender:
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2022 00:09:38 +0000
From:
Dear Workshop Organizers,

Please note that the submissions deadline for PETRA 2022 workshop papers and poster papers has been extended to January 31st, 2022. If you have your own webpage for the workshop, we urge you to please update the deadline date.

The workshop organizers are asked to disseminate the workshop as early as possible in order to ensure enough submissions and accept high-quality papers since workshop papers are included in the conference proceedings. More details about the submission guidelines can be found at https://petrae.org/guide.html

If you have any further questions, please feel free to send us an email at [log in to unmask] Thank you!

Best,

Shubhayu

PETRA 2022 Coordinating Committee

Email: [log in to unmask]