Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2022 09:47:08 +0000
Sender:
From:
"Ibrahim, Seray" <[log in to unmask]>
[Apologies for cross-posting]

Extended deadlines for submissions

Interaction Design and Children Conference (IDC 2022)
27-30 June 2022, Braga – Portugal
https://idc.acm.org/2022/

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to let you know that the submission deadline across a number of IDC2022 conference tracks has been extended. We encourage colleagues to consider submitting their related research to:

Call for Pictorials<https://idc.acm.org/2022/call-pictorials/> – This is a new and exciting track for IDC2022 and we looking forward to receiving submissions. Pictorials leverage the power of visual communication to integrate images, layout, and typography in novel forms of presentation that are essential to the work itself.
Extended submission deadline: 28 January 2022

Call for Workshops<https://idc.acm.org/2022/call-workshops/> - Workshops provide a forum for in-depth discussions, resource exchange and networking related to specific topics within IDC.
Extended submission deadline: 21 January 2022

Call for Phase 1 of Research and Design Challenge<https://idc.acm.org/2022/call-for-research-and-design-challenge/> - Children all over the world are invited to submit their initial ideas in response to the conference theme “Connectedness”. Submissions can be made by individuals or teams of students from a classroom or an entire school, or even combinations from different schools, clubs, towns, or countries. There are two categories: 1) up to 12 years-old and 2) from 12 to 17 years-old.
Extended submission deadline: 30 January 2022

For full details about each of the calls please visit the Interaction Design and Children 2022 website<https://idc.acm.org/2022/>.

We look forward to seeing many of you at IDC 2022!

IDC2022 Communication Chairs
on behalf of Cristina Sylla & Monica Landoni – Conference General Chairs