From:
"cdve .org" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
cdve .org
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2021 12:56:01 -0700
*CDVE2021 Short Paper Deadline Approaching*

*The 18th International Conference on Cooperative Design, Visualization and
Engineering  *

www.cdve.org, email: [log in to unmask]

The CDVE2021 conference will be held October 24-27, 2021 online with the
conference control center at Naresuan University, Thailand. The
registration fee is reduced. It is a good opportunity to submit a paper.

You are invited to submit unpublished papers. The conference proceedings of
CDVE2021 will be published by the LNCS - Lecture Notes in Computer Science
by Springer Nature. It will be indexed by ISI(CPCI-S), Web of Science, EI,
Scopus, DBLP, ACM Digital Library. Selected papers will be invited to fully
expand to be considered in a couple SCI indexed journals. In addition, this
year we will have the best paper award for the authors.

*Short  paper 6 pages*

 Submission deadline: April 20, 2021.

 Notification of acceptance: May 20, 2021

 Final camera ready paper due and registration for accepted paper authors:
June 20, 2021

*Full paper 10-12 pages*

 Submission deadline: April 10, 2021. (Even the deadline is passed, if you
want to submit a full paper, you can still do it as soon as possible)

 Notification of acceptance: May 20, 2021

 Final camera ready paper due and registration for accepted paper authors:
June 20, 2021

The submission is anonymous without author information. The submission page
is: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cdve2021 . To see how to write
a paper and how we evaluate the papers, please see
https://www.cdve.org/evaluate.html

Please feel free to forward this call. You can also reply to this mail with
a mail title: “Unsubscribe” to stop receiving further calls from CDVE2021.