From:
Philippe Palanque <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Philippe Palanque <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2021 10:17:38 +0200
CRSCC2021 is a one day Workshop organized alongside IFIP TC 13 INTERACT 2021
conference) and deals with

Control Rooms in Safety Critical Contexts: Design, Engineering and
Evaluation Issues

List of Topics

This workshop is open to everyone who is interested in the aspects related
to the design, the engineering, the evaluation, the deployment, the
maintenance and the certification of control rooms.

We invite participants to present position papers describing real-life case
studies that illustrate, if possible, how a new technology would enhance
control room operations. They could also highlight the trade-offs between
two or more properties of interactive systems such as user experience and
dependability or usability and security. The way the new technology will be
addressing some known or envisioned problem in a control should be presented
in the contribution. We are also interested in methods, theories and tools
for control rooms development as long as they address some user interface
properties.

Target Audience

This workshop is open to everyone who is interested in the aspects related
to the design, the engineering, the evaluation, the deployment, the
maintenance and the certification of control rooms. We expect a high
participation of IFIP working group 13.5 members. We invite participants to
present position papers describing real-life case studies that illustrate,
if possible, how a new technology would enhance control room operations.
They could also highlight the trade-offs between two or more properties of
interactive systems such as user experience and dependability or usability
and security. The way the new technology will be addressing some known or
envisioned problem in a control should be presented in the contribution. We
are also interested in methods, theories and tools for control rooms
development as long as they address some user interface properties.

Submission Guidelines

All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another
journal or conference.

Prospective participants should submit papers describing their experience,
interest and views on the Design, Engineering and Evaluation of Control
Rooms in Safety Critical Contexts. Two type of submissions are considered
both in Lecture Notes in Computer Science format:

    Full papers (12-15+ pages)

    Short papers (6-8 + pages)

Important dates

    Submission deadline: May 16th 2021