From:
Christine Perey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christine Perey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2021 17:32:19 +0200
### Apologies for Cross-Posting ###

IEEE INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON MIXED AND AUGMENTED REALITY
Bari, Italy
October 4 to 8, 2021
http://www.ismar21.org/

The ISMAR 2021 organizing committee seeks sponsors to support ISMAR. ISMAR 2021 is a great opportunity for your organization to get in touch with international experts, practitioners, and influencers in augmented, mixed and virtual reality.

We invite companies, organizations, and academic institutions to showcase augmented, mixed and virtual reality related products – hardware, software, integrated systems, peripherals, innovations, or literature.  Position your company as a leader in the AR space by showcasing your innovations in the topic’s flagship conference.

To view the full ISMAR 21 Sponsorship Package Details visit
https://ismar21.org/call-for-sponsorship-and-exhibition/

++ Who Attends ISMAR?++

Worldwide academic leaders, Ph.D. and students from world-class technical universities, budding entrepreneurs looking to partner in new ventures, and established industry leaders in AR/MR/VR hardware and software technologies are attending. ISMAR promotes diversity and inclusion, and the community is growing at approximately 10% a year; and in the 2020 edition, we received over 625 registrations from around the world (46 countries).

++ Why Sponsor ISMAR?++

Sponsorship is an ideal way to demonstrate your company/organization’s interest and commitment to the field of Mixed and Augmented Reality.

ISMAR is supported by the IEEE Computer Society and the IEEE Visualization & Graphics Technical Committee, and in partnership with ACM and sponsored by industry leaders.

As organizers, we guarantee high visibility and interaction in any conference format (in case of a hybrid or a full virtual conference), with extensive use of real/virtual banners, social media, streaming services, and broadcast platforms.

The benefits include:

* Visibility during the entire conference.
* Connections with the worldwide leaders in AR/MR/VR research and development, potential customers, partners, and future employees.
* Exhibition space to market products and engage with the ISMAR community.
* Recruitment opportunities.
* A dedicated industry-focused workshop available to registered participants and the general public via live-stream for free.
* Panel session: Sponsors can propose their own speakers and bring the discussion on their topics.

++Exhibitor Information++

Tuesday, 5 October
Early Priority Move-In: 12 pm – 6 pm
Standard Move-In: 2 pm – 6 pm

Wednesday, 6 October
Continued Move-In: 7:30 am – 9:30 am
Exhibit Hours: 11 am – 5 pm
Evening Reception: 5 pm

Thursday, 7 October
Exhibit Hours: 10 am – 5 pm

Friday, 8 October
Exhibit Hours: 10 am – 2 pm
Exhibitor Tear Down & Move Out: 2 pm – 5 pm

If you have any questions or would like to sponsor ISMAR 2021, please contact the Sponsorship Chairs via [log in to unmask]