From:
Yuuki Nishiyama <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2021 15:52:36 -0000
Dear Colleagues,

*** Apologies for Cross-Postings ***

MobiSys 2021: Call for Mentors
Do you want to become a mentor as part of the MobiSys Student Mentorship Program?
Given COVID and online conferences, the students are getting a raw deal. We are organizing a series of events geared towards students at MobiSys 2021.

The ACM MobiSys Student Mentorship Program aims to bring together students and more senior researchers. We invite both researchers in academia and industry as well as senior PhD students to volunteer to be mentors. As a mentor you will engage with junior researchers, provide guidance and answer their questions either one-on-one or in small groups.

Please fill out this form to volunteer to be a mentor: https://forms.gle/RyCm3xXDc67wyq2SA

We will arrange a match and the meetings can be arranged at your convenience a week before ACM MobiSys 2021. The conference itself is from June 24th -- July 2nd.

We also have other fun events planned during the conference to meet the students in a more “social” setting. Details to follow. Do take this opportunity to engage with the students at MobiSys. We want to continue the SIGMOBILE tradition of having an open and inclusive community.

Call for Mentors:
https://www.sigmobile.org/mobisys/2021/mentors.html

Call for student applications:
https://www.sigmobile.org/mobisys/2021/student.html

---
Yuuki Nishiyama, Ph.D.
Research Associate, The University of Tokyo, Japan