From:
chitaly2021 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
chitaly2021 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2021 08:48:33 +0000
Dear all,

we are glad to announce the keynotes of CHItaly 2021, the hybrid program of the conference and how to register for it.

---------------------------
 KEYNOTES
---------------------------
We are excited to present the two keynote speakers of CHItaly 2021 (https://chitaly2021.inf.unibz.it/keynotes.html):

1) Prof. Albrecht Schmidt (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität) will open the conference on July 12th, talking about "THE END OF SERENDIPITY: Will Artificial Intelligence Remove Chance and Choice in Everyday Life?";

2) Prof. Paola Bertola (Politecnico di Milano) will close the conference on July 13th, talking about: "FASHION WITHIN THE BIG DATA SOCIETY: How can data enable fashion transition towards more meaningful and sustainable products?".

---------------------------
PROGRAM
---------------------------
The hybrid program includes a number of interesting events, besides its keynotes: presentations of long and short research papers, workshops, interactive experiences, the doctoral consortium, social events.

For details, kindly refer to
https://chitaly2021.inf.unibz.it/index.html

The program will be completed in due time.

Meanwhile you may want to reserve the following dates in your agenda for CHItaly 2021:
	from Sunday the 11th of July, early afternoon,
	to Tuesday the 13th of July at 22:00.

---------------------------
REGISTRATION
---------------------------
Given its hybrid nature, CHItaly allows for two types of participation: either physical or virtual.

Furthermore, due to the current uncertainty concerning travelling regulations in Europe, CHItaly adopts a 2-step registration process.

STEP 1). Attendees, willing to benefit from the early-bird rate, *must* register their intention to participate

- either physically
- or virtually

by June 7 (strict).

NOTA BENE: at least one author for each long/short research article, at least one workshop organiser and at least one interactive experience organiser are requested to register by June 7 (strict).

After June 7, registrations will be considered late.

STEP 2). Payments are purposefully delayed. They will be based on the Step-1 registration choice. The conference organisers will allow to modify a physical into a virtual fee in case of serious COVID-19-related reasons.

Payments for both physical and virtual fees will close on June 30.

No on-site registration will be possible.

Please, refer to

	https://chitaly2021.inf.unibz.it/registration.html

for up-to-date and detailed information as well as for registering for CHItaly 2021.

We apologise for the delay of this communication, due to the complexity of ensuring compliance with the COVID-19 regulations in South Tyrol, Italy, and Europe.

We are committed to providing you with a safe and entertaining environment and warmly invite you to attend in presence.

Yours sincerely,

CHItaly 2021 Organising Committee
https://chitaly2021.inf.unibz.it